(THIS IS NOT OUR CURRENT SITE) GOTO DEAD-ROCK.COM
THIS IS OUT NEW WEBSITE http://dead-rock.com/mybb/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS IS OUT NEW WEBSITE http://dead-rock.com/mybb/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Public Apology
Populate the Server, Invite your friends! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 11:23 pm by Xilver

» Hello my name is Xilvur (No longer the filth that is Xilver).
Populate the Server, Invite your friends! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Ben Doe

» Hello I'm Element
Populate the Server, Invite your friends! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:20 pm by Element

» My name is Luko1399 and I play Gmod on the PC. AMA
Populate the Server, Invite your friends! EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:11 pm by luko1399

» hi im a faggot
Populate the Server, Invite your friends! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:24 am by Big John

» Who can make the sun rise?
Populate the Server, Invite your friends! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:46 am by TheCandyMan

» Riot blah blah blah
Populate the Server, Invite your friends! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:39 pm by xFlamingKickx

» FlamingKick
Populate the Server, Invite your friends! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:12 pm by Big John

» Banned from TTT Server for changing my name to =DR= xXD3STROY3RXx
Populate the Server, Invite your friends! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:06 pm by carson12344

Poll
District Zero RP

Populate the Server, Invite your friends!

2 posters

Go down

Populate the Server, Invite your friends! Empty Populate the Server, Invite your friends!

Post  Dead Eye Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:21 am

We now have a working TF2 server with donator benefits added, unless you want to see this community go no where then there needs to be more active members going on the server, admins especially. Also invite your friends to the community and servers, we need people to keep us alive and without everyone's help we can't stay afloat. Granted some of you may not like TF2 but I'm afraid thats all we can work with right now, if you want a better server then get people to come. More people will more than likely get donations which are extremely important because we are starting out. I will be updating donator benefits for TF2 that players will receive.
Dead Eye
Dead Eye
Owner
Owner

Rep Points : 236

Back to top Go down

Populate the Server, Invite your friends! Empty Re: Populate the Server, Invite your friends!

Post  Stratt Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:12 am

Yayyyyyy Smile

Stratt
Board of Directors
Board of Directors

Rep Points : 4

Back to top Go down