(THIS IS NOT OUR CURRENT SITE) GOTO DEAD-ROCK.COM
THIS IS OUT NEW WEBSITE http://dead-rock.com/mybb/index.php
Latest topics
» Public Apology
Hello my name is Xilvur (No longer the filth that is Xilver). EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 11:23 pm by Xilver

» Hello my name is Xilvur (No longer the filth that is Xilver).
Hello my name is Xilvur (No longer the filth that is Xilver). EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 11:20 pm by Ben Doe

» Hello I'm Element
Hello my name is Xilvur (No longer the filth that is Xilver). EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:20 pm by Element

» My name is Luko1399 and I play Gmod on the PC. AMA
Hello my name is Xilvur (No longer the filth that is Xilver). EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:11 pm by luko1399

» hi im a faggot
Hello my name is Xilvur (No longer the filth that is Xilver). EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:24 am by Big John

» Who can make the sun rise?
Hello my name is Xilvur (No longer the filth that is Xilver). EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:46 am by TheCandyMan

» Riot blah blah blah
Hello my name is Xilvur (No longer the filth that is Xilver). EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:39 pm by xFlamingKickx

» FlamingKick
Hello my name is Xilvur (No longer the filth that is Xilver). EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:12 pm by Big John

» Banned from TTT Server for changing my name to =DR= xXD3STROY3RXx
Hello my name is Xilvur (No longer the filth that is Xilver). EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:06 pm by carson12344

Poll
District Zero RP

Hello my name is Xilvur (No longer the filth that is Xilver).

Go down

Hello my name is Xilvur (No longer the filth that is Xilver). Empty Hello my name is Xilvur (No longer the filth that is Xilver).

Post  Xilver on Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:19 pm

Hallo. Am Xilvur nice to meet. I recently learned that pepe is a banned meme so I may get arrested like tonight idk. Anyway it's nice to meet you guys and i'm looking forward to joining this new spicy community. :^)

My story starts in the rice paddies of Cambodia, 1968 the year Cambodia had the dankest memes. (or was it famine i don't really remember) Momma and papa yorknastied and created me, PALENCIO. not really. i'm xilvur as said above. Sorry for the confusion I know it was pretty mean. ANYWAY so pol pot told my grandpa to eat shit my grandpa said NO and then moved to america.

Philadelphia, 1997 the year i was actually born (HAH MEME'D YOU AGAIN AMIRITE OOOOOOOOOOOOH). Anyway bb xilvur arrived and then just fuckin was brown idk being brown has been alright so far i mean there was this one cop that looked at me the wrong way but that's prob cause i just committed murder. Anyway nice to meet you bois.

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
Xilver
Xilver
Registered
Registered

Rep Points : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello my name is Xilvur (No longer the filth that is Xilver). Empty Re: Hello my name is Xilvur (No longer the filth that is Xilver).

Post  Ben Doe on Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:20 pm

Hi Xilvur! I am Ben, no longer Ben Doe. That is a name that I haven't heard in years.
Ben Doe
Ben Doe
Registered
Registered

Rep Points : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down